Concrete is the most widely used material after water in the world, so that its production and per capita consumption is considered as one of the indicators of development, a development that meets our needs today and the environment makes it available to future generations.
concrete resistance during service life is one of the principles of sustainable development in the construction industry, which requires knowledge, skills and technology in all pillars of production and consumption.
The use of various fibers to improve the mechanical properties and sustainability of concrete, mortar and other cement products has long been common and known.
polypropylene (PP) micro synthetic fibers are the most widely used. The role of these fibers in improvement of concrete consistency and sustainability has been studied and proven in various researches, so it has been used in most concrete structures in the world as one of the main ingredients of concrete.
Mana Sarvat Iranian Company produces polypropylene fibers under the brand name “Mana Fiber” with the purest raw materials that are provided from reputable petrochemicals inside Iran also the best machinery and technology in the world.
Our mission is to produce high quality, value creation and knowledge improvement
“We reinforce your concrete “
|Raw Material||100% Virgin Polypropylene|
|Tensile Strength||≥400 MPa|
|Surface||Coated for Dispersion|
|How Impact on Concrete||Consumption of Polypropylene Fibers
In Concrete and Mortar
|(Kg/m3)||( Vf %)|
|Reduction of Shrinkage Cracks||At least 0.910||At least 1%|
|Improve the Mechanical Strength, Increase Modulus Rupture, Increase the Impact Strength||0.910<fiber<1.820||1%<fiber<2%|
|To consume quantities outside the recommended limits and also to choose the appropriate fiber length, contact the technical consultants of Mana Company.|
Advantages of application
- Easy, fast and effective dispersion on the concrete matrix
- Significant reduction of cracks caused by plastic shrinkage, plastic drying and plastic settlement
- Extremely increase the impact resistance of concrete and mortar
- Improve the mechanical strength, especially flexural strength and toughness
- Improve and enhance the abrasion properties of concrete surfaces
- Increase the ductility of concrete
- Significant reduction of bleeding water on the concrete surface
- Significant improvement of concrete durability against de-icing salts and freezing and thawing cycles
- Reduce the permeability of concrete against salts and destructive liquids
- Very high durability against acidic and alkaline environments
- No negative impact of corrosion of reinforcements and embedded materials
- Reduce risk of explosive spalling and reduction
- Increase the consistency and cohesion of concrete during concreting and prevent segregation of concrete components
- No damage to equipment and machinery for construction, transportation and placing of concrete
- Increase and improve the finishing and texturing of the concrete surface
- Reduce formwork costs in concrete pavements
- Reducing the number of contraction joints and increasing the dimensions of concrete slabs in concrete flooring and pavements
- Reduction of electrical conductivity properties
- Fatigue resistance
- Resistant flooring in warehouses, cool store, industrial factories, gyms, livestock, petrochemical industries, pharmaceutical industries
- Paver blocks, barriers, concrete pipes with dry and wet press
- Types of concrete pavements such as RCCP, JPCP, JRCP used in paving airports, roads and parking lots Spill way of dams and channels, concrete surfaces of hydraulic structures
- Woven prefabricated slabs
- mass concrete foundations
- Foundations of moving and impact machines (compressors, mills, cranes)
- A variety of road barriers (New Jersey), on-site and prefabricated culverts
- Types of prefabricated concrete parts covering long tunnels (segment in tunnel boring machine(TBM)
- Types of repair mortars, cement and gypsum plasters, sealing and polymer mortars
- Shotcrete (Sprayed concrete) for temporary and permanent protection of underground excavations, deep excavations .. to increase flexural strength, better adhesion and reduce throw.
- Prefabricated concrete slabs for rail paving (slab trucks) and various traverser
- Tower crane balance weights, side booms, cranes
- Concreting with slipform